« Home | Arms of Love » | Light at the end of the tunnel... » | Chuck Norris can divide by zero. » | Matisyahu - Youth » | Nine Year Old Aims to Print the Internet » | Fire and Rain » | Period. Full Stop. » | "They are still our slaves" » | Good enough » | "It's Complicated" » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

Back to the drawing board...

This week hasn't really started off that well...

I missed church yesterday because I forgot to turn on my alarm...
(me ----> retard). As a result I probably missed out on a really good message... The instant I woke up and realized that I missed church, I started to really feel bad, to really feel depressed. I know, its only one week, but for some reason I felt
especially bad that I missed this week. I couldn't figure it out. Yeah I get upset when I miss church, but why do I feel this bad this time? Then I started thinking about it, and I realized why... Its that situation... God had something else in store for me rather than to deal with that...

Today wasn't good either. I had two exams back to back, Intro to Psychology and Software Systems Architecture (UNIX). Neither went well at all, including the fact that the second side of my answer sheet for UNIX was almost completely blank. That's a first for me. I knew that I should write something, but for whatever reason I coudn't write anything.... It wouldn't have mattered though, his grading scheme sucks! If you get a question completely right - 6 points. If you get it almost right, 3 points. If you get it less than half right, 0 points... and that's how those guesses would have gone... 0. Then I get back another exam, that one was horrible. I need to do really well on this final to get my grade back up. And I was prepared for all of them! I studied, I put my time in. I honestly thought I knew what I had to do...

What happened to this semester? Looked so promising. I came off of last semester with a head of steam, doing really well at the end there. Then this semester started off so well. That 3.5 GPA looked so good up until half way. Then I just watched it disapppear. I'm confused, depressed, upset and LOST! This was the semester for me to shine. This was the semester I was gonna put on my resume right under that CUM to show I arrived. I'm ready to be hired. Now I face a mediocre semester, and even that's stretching it now, what to do what to do, I have no clue...

Wait correction, I know what to do. Pray. Sometimes its when we just leave it in His hands and completely humble ourselves that we hear Him. I don't understand what's going on, but He has answers, which He will give in time. I hope I get over this soon enough though, right now what I need is a hug...

About me

  • I'm Preventer Wind
  • From Clarkson University, New York, United States
  • I was born and raised in Brooklyn, for the most part. My parents sent me to live in Barbados when I was 5 and brought me back here 2 months before I was going to turn 8. I was fairly intelligent, until I came to Clarkson :-P. My grades went south, but I refuse to give up! As hard as things get in life (and things have gotten plenty hard in mine), I have learned not to give up, but to keep faith in Jesus who I gave my life to at the age of 13. And no, my parents didn't make me. I made that decision on my own. They never once even suggested that I get saved. I chose to with my own contrite heart. So above all else, Jesus comes first in my life. So I'm a cool guy, I love everyone, dislike no one, but I HATE to be annoyed! (You're entitled to hate me all you want, but please don't aggrevate me! ) I'm a huge sports fan! Even though I'm pretty knowledgeable in sports, all my favorite teams stink (Raiders, Kings, Mets). Other than that, I'm pretty much game to do anything that's at least permissable by God. So what else is there to know about me? Read the rest of my profile!
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates